Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 9 guests online.

Learn About Making Your Home Less Toxic

We have all learned about the hazards of lead and mold, but every day we are exposed to hundreds of chemicals in our personal care products, cleaners, foods and more. It is crucial that the public is informed on possible exposure to chemicals like Bisphenol-A, Phthalates, Mercury, and Lead. For this reason the Oregon Center for Environmental Health has developed our "EcoSafe Home" class. Come join us and learn about why parents and scientists are alarmed by ingredients in everyday products. We will conduct a room by room audit of your home to address alternatives to toxic products. There will also be a question and answer discussion to guide solutions. Each participant will receive a CD-ROM loaded with information on shopping guide tips, web sites to visit, the science behind exposure, recent news articles, and more. The class will cost $10 for non-members and $5 for members and requires pre-pay.

Upcoming class dates are:

Saturday, December 6th; 10AM-11:30PM

Thursday, January 29th; 4PM-5:30PM

Tuesday, February 24th; 7PM-8:30PM

For more information and to sign up please contact Jason at:

[email protected] or (503) 233-1510 ext. 201

Or you can register and pay online through our EcoSafe Home Store at: